- 6 Screened Windows for the (13 x 16 & 13 x 20)
- 25 Piece Angle Kit – 5 truss – This allows you to build your own complete frame out of 3/4″ EMT conduit
- Wire Support System
- Naturally Waterproof
- 5ft sidewalls
- Zippered Front and Back Door
- 4 – Buckles for the front and back door. Our zippers hardly ever fail, but it is always a possibility and the storm buckles give you an option for securing the door closed on such a rare occasion.
- Ridge Openings
- Uncut Fiberglass Stove Pipe Jack w/ Cover (can cut 4″, 5″, or 6″ opening)
- Reinforced at all corners, ridges and pole locations – corners velcro and tie so you never have to worry about them ripping out
- Eave Ropes and Tensioners
- Tent Bag and Angle Kit Bag
- Twelve 18″ Steel Tent Stakes
- Instructions for purchasing and cutting conduit for your frame included
- Awning is attached to the tent. The 13 x 16 awning is about 5 feet and the 13 x 20 awing is about 6 feet.
Complete Frame Not Included