We do not include the frames with each tent purchase because some customers prefer to make their own to cut costs. You will enjoy your tent more with an Elk Mountain Tent frame. You may find that by the time you buy the conduit, pole bags, and pole clips, you really are not saving much money by making your own frame.
The aluminum frame option is about half the weight and is great for when weight is a consideration. Aluminum is not as stiff or as strong as the steel poles but the inside of the pipe is ridged to help give it some additional support.
- Complete 3/4″ frame available for each tent
- 3 rafter frame (13 x 13)
- 4 rafter frame (13 x 16 & 13 x 20)
- 5 rafter frame (13 x 16 awning & 13 x 20 awning)
- All poles (except leg poles) come with clips already attached
- Bag for poles included (3 bags – one for each size pole)
- Frame will either be zinc or galvanized. Aluminum poles do not require surface treatment.
- Does not include the angles which already come with the tent
- We do not make 1″ EMT frames for the premium angles.