For those that don’t want to mess with a wood burning stove. Set your temperature level and enjoy a heated tent.
- 20,000 BTU per hour use with propane gas heater.
- Blue flame burner for even convection heat
- Quiet integrated blower for gentle circulation of heated air – requires power to run blower
- Thermostat for automatic temperature control
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Vent Free
- 23.8 x 11.2 x 27 inches
- 26 lbs
Blue Flame Vent Free Heaters
Need no external power, unless you want to use the blowers.
There are two types of vent free heaters, blue flame (or convection heat) and infrared (or radiant heat). The difference in these types of heat are how the warm.
The Blue Flame heater warms the air. It doesn’t radiate the heat like an infrared unit. It can be put in a narrow area because the heat rises and warms the area from the ceiling down. Blue Flame warms the air, infrared warms objects, which heat the air.
- Higher altitudes can cause issues with propane staying lit
- Ships directly from the company and typically shows up 5-7 days after the tent