Our tents are already “waterproof.” We put the word in quotes because materials rarely stay waterproof forever. For this reason, a tent fly is not required, but many of our customers still choose a tent fly to protect their investment. If you are setting your tent up for any length of time, a fly is highly recommended to help protect the tent from UV rays.
- Designed to fit your specific tent
- Grommets around outside edge (does not come with rope)
- Stove Jack cutout for easy installation
- Made of a light- weight, waterproof poly material
- Over hangs the side walls of the tent by about 2 feet.